Friday, March 8, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch 19

Good Morning! This is going to be a quick post this morning! I have no power at home because of Winter Storm Saturn so jumping on here from my daughters to share this week's sketch...


                                                  Wendi Robinson

                                                    Tracy Rhodes

                                                     Tammi Bennett

                                                    Audrey Yeager


                                                   Missy Whidden

Enjoy!!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome sketch and beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and I love each of the takes on it. Awesome layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!