Friday, April 12, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #24

Happy Friday! If you are anything like me, the weekend is really something I look forward to... sleeping in, family home, down time and scrapping!! What's not to love? Here is this week's sketch and inspiration to jump start your weekend.




                                                   Lisa Moen



                                                     Wendi Robinson


                                                   Tammi Bennett

Hopefully viewing and playing with My Scraps & More's sketches is something you look forward to as well! We sure do look forward to seeing your creations!!

Enjoy!


1 comment :

  1. another awesome sketch and love the inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!