Friday, May 10, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #28

We know you like sketches or you wouldn't be visiting here but who like circles?? If you answered yes then you will enjoy this week's sketch. It is an easy one that can be interpreted many different ways. Use it as it is or change it up but whatever you do, please link it up and share with us!!




                                                  Lisa Moen


                                                   Wendi Robinson


                                                 Tracy Rhodes


                                                  Tammi Bennett

I also wanted to take a moment and invite you to participate in our third annual My Scraps Got Talent event on the message board! This is a summer long, non- elimination, weekly challenge event starting on June 7th. Visit the forum to see all of the details here!!
Enjoy!!


3 comments :

  1. I had a super fun time creating with this sketch! I really do love sketches, but I would have to say this is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch! I usually don't do circles but this one was great to create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!