Friday, September 20, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 47

Happy Friday! The weekend can never come soon enough for me! Family time, sleeping in, scrapping....doesn't get better than that!! Today's sketch is another wonderful one created by Audrey Yeager!


Don't you just love all of those fun tags??!! And of course you don't have to include tags on your page. Just use the sketch to inspire you and make it your own. Our design team played with it and created some awesome pages once again...


                                                     Missy Whidden


                                                  Tammi Bennett


                                                   Tracy Rhodes


                                                   Lisa Moen


                                                   Wendi Robinson


                                                    Audrey Yeager


Enjoy!!

5 comments :

  1. Another fabulous sketch! Love everyone's layouts too! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fridays so I check out the new sketch, another great one to work with.
    Love all the DT layouts for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch, love the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished my layout using this sketch and have it linked. I'll be using this sketch again. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!