Friday, October 11, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 50

Happy Friday!!! Did you see that?? This is our 50th sketch here on the My Scraps sketch blog!!! Whoo Hoo! I hope that you enjoy what you find here and get inspiration from the pages the design team members share with you!! Let's get to it. Here is our 50th sketch created by Missy Whidden...



Tammi Bennett


                                                           Tracy Rhodes


                                                       Lisa Moen


                                                  Wendi Robinson

We are having a fun upcoming crop on the message boards that I just have to share with you...
My Scraps & More's "Pinspirational" crop. It is going to be a blast and we would love for you to join us. Information is up on the forums here and even ways to earn draws towards the prize without having to create a thing. Please check it out!!


Enjoy!



2 comments :

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!