Friday, February 28, 2014

My Scraps & More sketch #70

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!! I can not believe that it is the last day of February!! How does the time go by so quickly??!! The only good thing about that is that winter is almost over thank goodness!! I can not wait for the warmer days to arrive! While I am anxious for spring, I know you are all patiently waiting for a new sketch for lets get to it! Here is a fun grid design to inspire you...



and our awesome design team creations...


                                     Jessica


                                    Tammi


                                    Sheila


                                      Wendi


                                      Lisa


                                       Krissy


                                  Tracy F


                                     Nadine

This is the last sketch for February and the last to submit your pages to win the Chalk Studio paper pack!! Starting with all of the February submissions, we are going to be picking our top 3 for the month and announcing them with our random winner. Those chosen will receive a "My Scraps Sketches Top 3" badge to display on their blogs and will also be given the opportunity to guest design with one of our sketches!! Exciting stuff!! I hope that you will play along!!!

Have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. I love the grid layout. Cool sketch! I love all the different ways that everyone has interrupted the sketch. Awesome job, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sketch! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun sketch to play with. I love all the different takes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved playing with this sketch. Fabulous layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!