Friday, May 16, 2014

My Scraps & More sketch #81

This is such a busy time of year! Schools are coming to a close, graduations are happening, wedding  are being planned and then there is the beach!!! I can't wait for that last one but since that is still a few short weeks away, I will spend some time scrapping!! I hope that you will join me by playing with this latest sketch...





                                              Stacia



                                     Jessica



                                               Missy



                                               Audrey



                                               Jenessa



                                                 Wendi



                                                 Michelle



                                                Lisa




                                          Tracy Rhodes




                                     Tammi Bennett

I love how this sketch was taken so many different ways by the designers!! Love it!!! Now it is your turn! Link up your page on the sidebar. Can't wait to see what YOU do!!!!

Enjoy


3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Autospell messed up my comment and I couldn't edit.
      I said I loved the cool sketch and the fabulous way that everyone interrupted it in their layouts. Awesome job, everyone!

      Delete
    2. It did it again! Not interrupt. But interprete! How crazy! LOL!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!