Friday, June 20, 2014

My Scraps & More sketch #85

It's almost officially SUMMER!!!  Are you getting much scrapping time in?  I find I do less in the summer, but a great sketch sure does help me get started!  Speaking of great sketches, here's one for today!





Be sure to link up your pages for sketches #84 and #85 on the Linky sidebar to the right to win the fabulous prize this month!  You have until July 3rd to enter!

And now some inspiration from the DT:




Michelle


Stacia


Wendy


Lisa


Jenessa


Tracey


Missy


Tracy


Aren't these wonderful!  I love seeing all the different interpretations of a simple sketch like this!
Enjoy the rest of June and we will see you back here July 4th!

2 comments :

  1. Oh, Audrey, so many interesting takes on the sketch! I love them all!

    I scrap much less at least at the beginning of the warmer weather. This year, in particular, has been bad. I'll even out after the gardens are planted and the spring shrubbery trimming is done. Then it's back to a more normal scrap routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and DT inspiration! Loved playing along!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!