Friday, March 29, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #22

When you think of "Spring Break", what comes to mind? Warm days, playing outside, maybe even a day trip to the beach... NOT!! Our spring break officially starts this afternoon and I can tell you that we will not be visiting the beach! Where or where is my nice warm spring temperatures??!! In any case, I know that I can still enjoy my scrap desk right?! Here is this week's sketch and inspiration from some of our design team...



                                                    Wendi Robinson


                                                  Lisa Moen


                                                     Traci Rhodes


                                                   Tammi Bennett


Enjoy this beginning of "Spring"!!


5 comments :

  1. Ohhh thank you thank you for the extra days--cuz I SURE wanna get this cutie done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! Wonderful work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! here is my take on it.
    http://esthrmend.blogspot.com/2013/03/doomsday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch. Super layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man! I missed the deadline! I really enjoyed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!