Friday, April 5, 2013

March Winner!!!

We had many beautiful projects linked up in March!! So happy that so many of you are playing along with our sketches here at My Scraps & More!! Of all of those that played along, the lucky random winner was this page created using sketch # 18...




Congratulations TamiW!! Please send me an email to claim your prize so I can get it shipped out to you!!! Another month of sketches and another chance for you to win a great prize starts again this morning at 10am!!!

3 comments :

  1. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    OMGSH I am soo excited! This was so fun to try and get these sketches done in my crazy baseball filled month of March--now it was worth it for sure!!!!

    THANK U THANK U!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!